Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 335 Sub – Inspector (Executive) Vacancies in Delhi Police. All India Examination will be conducted for this purpose. Eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode on or before 06-07-2012.
Total Number of Vacancies: 335
Names of Posts:
1. Sub-Inspector (Executive) Male – 324 vacancies
2. Sub-Inspector (Executive) Female – 11 vacancies
Age: 20-25 years (Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012)
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University in any discipline
- Male candidates must possess valid Driving License for LMV.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.420
Application Fee Details:
Rs. 100/- (State Bank of India)
No Fee for Women/EXSM/SC/ST candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test,
- Medical Examination
- Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Part I of application form needs to be submitted on or before 04-07-2012
- Making payment of application fee
- Part II of application must be submitted on or before 06-07-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com website to apply for the post.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises of basic information.
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I and click on ‘I Agree’ button. Submission of part I must be done on or before 04-07-2012
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application with other essential details.
6. Candidates should uploaded their scanned photo and signature at the places provided and submit on or before 06-07-2012
Last Date for Online Application Part I: 04-07-2012
Last Date for Online Application Part II: 06-07-2012
Date of Examination: 19-08-2012
For More Details: Click here
For Online Application: Click here
For Application Format: Click here
Note: Please use IE for better view of above links